The other day I made Keto Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast. It was amazing!
- 2 slices Low carb bread (I use Sola Bread)
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Berries
- Sugar Free Syrup
- Dip your bread into egg like normal for french toast, both sides, add cinnamon to your liking.
- While french toast is cooking, toss some berries into a pan. Let them cook down. Add some cream cheese, let it mix together. Taste it with a clean spoon. Should be amazing, but if you need a little sweeter, add more berries. Note: Remember, berries have sugar, so the more berries, the less keto your meal is! I used about 1/4 cup berries, and 4 tbsp cream cheese.
- Layer your french toast, then cream cheese, then french toast. Cover with sugar free syrup.
- Grab a knife and fork and shovel the meal into your mouth. It’s okay, I won’t judge.
|Stuffed French Toast||11.3||33.5||22.4|