Solaris RV Renovation

This week has been crazy! No keto post this week because…..

I bought an RV!

There was some water damage, so I tore out the carpet and flooring and removed the rotted wood.

I redid the joists, insulation, and flooring.

The “storage” that was under the couch is actually not to be accessed.

Stuff!

The board that was on here was very flimsy, so I cut 2x4s and made a frame, and then reinforced this area.

Then I started to prime! It was pretty late at this point and moths stick really well to wet paint, so I called it a day. I also have tons of homework to do so a break was needed!

This week, I’m hoping to get the paint done and the floor in!